Purchase your tickets today! We have tickets available per event, 3-pack and 6-pack deals!
Per event: $30/person* ∣ 3-pack: $75/person* ∣ 6-pack: $145/person*
Join us every other Sunday for a wine education class with a twist! Each class will focus on a specific topic, a wine flight consisting of 4 wines, proper tasting techniques and food pairing bites. Educational handouts will be provided as well. Classes are laid out to progress in intensity so to gain full knowledge we recommend attending all classes.
- Week 1-Tasting 101/Whites March 23rd
- Focus on elements, proper serving, tasting, and pairing techniques
- Taste 4 major white varietals
- Week 2-Reds April 6th
- Focus on the fermentation process
- Taste 4 major red varietals
- Week 3-Bubbles April 20th
- Focus on sparkling wine and Champagne…How it’s made?
- Taste 4 sparkling wines
- Week 4-Burgundy and Bordeaux May 4th
- Focus on Burgundy and Bordeaux regions and grapes, left bank vs. right bank
- Taste white and red Burgundy and white and red Bordeaux wines
- Week 5-California Cabs May 18th
- Focus on the varietal Cabernet Sauvignon and California wine regions known for growing Cabs…why Napa?
- Taste 4 Cabs each from a different region in California
- Week 6-Italy & Spain June 1st
- Focus on Super Tuscans and the Rioja region
- Taste 2 Italian and 2 Spanish wines
- Week 1-Chardonnay June 15th
- Focus on Chardonnay grapes, oak vs. unoaked and malolactic fermentation
- Taste 4 different Chardonnays from different regions, 2 oaked and 2 unoaked
- Week 2-Cabernet Sauvignon June 29th
- Focus on regions, new world vs. old world style Cabs
- Taste 4 different Cabs from different regions
- Week 3-Sparkling Wines July 13th
- Focus on label laws, Champagne vs. Cava vs. Prosecco
- Taste 4 different styles of bubbles from different parts of the world
- Week 4-Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio/Gris July 27th
- Focus on region specifics and vintages
- Taste 2 Pinot Noir and 2 Pinot Grigio/Gris
- Week 5-Bad Ass Blends August 10th
- Focus on blending, harvest, sourcing grapes from blends…why blend?
- Taste 4 different blends
- Week 6-Napa August 24th
- Focus on the Napa region and its grapes
- Taste 2 Napa whites and 2 Napa reds
*Price excludes tax/tip. Tickets are non-refundable.